Jim Bell sentenced to 10 years in prison

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sat Aug 25 12:56:23 PDT 2001

Eugene,

I'd appreciate your not addressing mail to me concerning
Jim Bell, though that may be due to the way your mailer
is set up to respond to cpunk mail.

I got subpoenaed to the grand jury and trial because
Jim Bell's responses to my messages to cpunks were
addressed to me and cc'ed to cpunks, just as yours
was in this case. Robb London claimed that meant
Jim and I were in direct communication when I was
doing all I could to avoid private contact with Jim, then
as now. He continues to be a witting or unwitting agent
of the fuckers in ensnaring stand-off supporters in
his comical stupidities which the fuckers take as
high serious crimes.

And I will ask again to all readers in the universe: do not send
me private e-mail about Jim Bell, CJ, or anybody likely to be a
target of the SOBs working cybercrime-rich territory. Post
your stuff to a public forum, and do not cc me.

Thank you very much.