Anonymous Posting

Faustine a3495 at cotse.com
Fri Aug 24 15:20:58 PDT 2001

Tim wrote:
On Thursday, August 23, 2001, at 02:22 PM, "Faustine" wrote:

> me. But if you're one of the anonymouses who won't sign your name to
> insults and baseless accusations? Well, I'd say you'd be better off the
> way you are. Just dont expect me to waste time reading it.

> Ironically, this comes from one who uses an obvious (but unsigned!) nym.
>She/he/it/they criticizes others for "won't sign your name" posts, while
>we have no way of knowing who she/he/it/they is/are.

Check the headers, anything I say is accountable to "authenticated user
a3495". At least this way, people I irritate have a pretty good idea who to
bitch back at and where to hold a grudge. Obviously. And if you honestly
believe I don't bring any value to the list, filter me.

>This entity also claims the list is polluted with pseudonymous

No I didn't.

> and anonymous posts.
>Ironically, I agree.

I think you mainly have your bloomers in a bunch because I told your
anonymous ass-kiss toady to get a spine.

Filter me.

~Faustine.