Anonymous Posting

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Thu Aug 23 18:29:42 PDT 2001

On Thursday, August 23, 2001, at 02:22 PM, "Faustine" wrote:

> me. But if you're one of the anonymouses who won't sign your name to
> insults and baseless accusations? Well, I'd say you'd be better off the
> way
> you are. Just dont expect me to waste time reading it.

  Ironically, this comes from one who uses an obvious (but unsigned!) nym.

She/he/it/they criticizes others for "won't sign your name" posts, while
we have no way of knowing who she/he/it/they is/are.

This entity also claims the list is polluted with pseudonymous and
anonymous posts.

Ironically, I agree.

~Faustine