Unique Internet Payment Platform

Customer Support presignup at pcb.net
Thu Aug 23 16:54:23 PDT 2001

Dear Friend,

We Are Pleased To Announce The Internet Service You Have Been Waiting For!

You have always believed paying through the Internet is expensive and not safe!

You were right! But now all this belongs to the past because we introduce the: "CAPITAL CARD"

Now you can Make and Receive Internet Payments:
  *	Safe and Secure!
  *	Fast and Convenient!
  *	Private and Anonymous!
  *	Inexpensive and Rewarding!

Who Can Benefit Of Our Services!
All present and future Internet Users that (occasionally) purchase products and services on the Internet.

Especially those that are:
  *	Business Owners
  *	Entrepreneurs
  *	Home Based Operators
  *	Sales Professionals
  *	Financial Consultants

And further more:
  *	All of you that want to become a Successful Individual!
  *	All of you who seek an Opportunity to Create a Better Life and a Financially Secured Future!

Today you can Pre-Sign Up for this Great New Service, without any obligation! Please go to:

http://www.PrivateCapitalBuilder.com

**No Need To remove, This Is A One-Time Only Mailing***