Bomb Law Reporter - special edition

Faustine a3495 at cotse.com
Thu Aug 23 12:44:13 PDT 2001

david wrote:

> Faustine, look up Faraday cages, TEMPEST, and search the archives. As
> if you didn't know.

I know, I was just hoping for a few meaningful shortcuts to achieving the
full combination of "do-it-yourself" (because tinkering is more satisfying
than COTS), "cheap"(limited funds; low on my priority
list), "effective"(too much hokum floating around the subject),
and "portable" (obvious). It's still a tall order, but I've found the
discussion so far quite helpful. There you go!

~Faustine.