Bomb Law Reporter - special edition

Eugene Leitl Eugene.Leitl at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Thu Aug 23 01:43:28 PDT 2001

On Wed, 22 Aug 2001, Faustine wrote:

> Have you happened to have seen any good papers on constructing do-it-
> yourself cheap, effective, portable shielding? Probably might as well
> ask for the moon too while I'm at it, but it's worth a shot!

Using cast aluminum cases, copper foil shielding, tight glands which
preferably transport only optical signals or coax, using low power parts
which don't clock too many Hz, and the like.

Even if you don't have access to a testing facility, careful work and some
thinking will eventually make you very, very silent.

-- Eugen* Leitl <a href="http://www.lrz.de/~ui22204/">leitl</a>