Need Contact? 230 Mio Prospects just $90 !!!

contact at gogoo.com contact at gogoo.com
Thu Aug 23 01:48:19 PDT 2001

230 MILLION
EMAIL ADDRESSES
FOR ONLY $ 90

You want to make some money?

I can put you in touch with over 230 million people at virtually no cost.

That's right, I have over 200 Million Fresh email
addresses that I will sell for only $ 90. These are all
fresh addresses that include almost every person
on the Internet today, with no duplications. They are
all sorted and ready to be mailed. That is the best
deal anywhere today! Imagine selling a product for
only $5 and getting only a 1% response.

That's OVER $10,000,000 IN YOUR POCKET !!!

These 230 Million email addresses are
yours to keep, so you can use them over and
over. They come on a collection of several CDs.
This offer is not for everyone. If you can not
see the just how excellent the risk / reward ratio
in this offer is then there is nothing I can do
for you. To make money you must stop dreaming
and TAKE ACTION.

TWO PACKAGES:
Simple: (addresses and Reports ONLY)
Extended: (mailing software included)

PACKAGE DESCRIPTIONS BELOW;
THE SIMPLE MARKETING SETUP (addresses and ReportsONLY)

230,000,000 email addresses on CD
Reports, Helpfiles etc.

These name are all in text files
ready to mail!!!
CHF 150.00, (~$90.00)

ORDER METHOD - SEE BELOW

THE EXTENDED MARKETING SETUP
230,000,000 email addresses on CD

Reports, Help-Files etc.
These name are all in text files
ready to mail!!! AND
Several different email programs
and tools to help with your mailings
and list management.
CHF 200.00 (~$ 120.00)

ORDER METHOD - SEE BELOW

IF YOU ORDER BY MAIL OR FAX WE WILL SHIP YOUR CD CONTAINING THE 230 MILLION NAMES WITHIN 24 HOURS OF YOUR ORDER!!!

WE ACCEPT: AMERCAN-EXPRESS, VISA & MASTERCARD

TYPE OF CARD AE/VISA / MC??_______________

EXPIRATION DATE ___________________________

NAME ON CREDIT CARD________________________

CREDIT CARD #_______________________________

BILLING ADDRESS ____________________________

CITY_________________________________________

STATE___________________ZIP__________________

PHONE INCLUDE AREA CODE___________________

WE WILL BILL selected amount to your account (shipping costs included!!!)

FAX your order and the above requested credit card information to:

FAX # ++41 61 923 94 41     ---> AUTOMATED ORDER FAX ONLY!!!!

ALL INFORMATION NECESSARY FOR YOU TO SUCCESSFULLY MAIL QUICKLY,
PROPERLY, & LEGALLY IS PROVIDED WITH YOUR ORDER.

Please NOTE: This advertisement is NOT sponsored by ANY
Internet Service Provider!!!