LAS VEGAS DOES IT AGAIN " HOT LIVE CONTENT"

casey at computingbydesign.com casey at computingbydesign.com
Wed Aug 22 17:34:57 PDT 2001

Webmaster

The Webmaster signup page:
http://www.lasvegasmembers.com/feedorder/vegasorder2.html

Here is the url to take a look at the Live feeds

The Site
http://www.lasvegasmembers.com

Would like to introduce you to the newest, and most user friendly Live video site around. we are offering Webmasters Free live feeds for there pay sites, plus a 15% upsell on all sells made through you members that you send us, this is not a one time sells, your customers that come from your pay site will remain YOUR customer for ever, once he buys, he is locked in as your customer and will remain your customer. If you have any questions, please contact me 1 (702) 696 0602.  We are working to be the largest Live video with interactive chat producer on the net  I do believe with the team we have we will succeed.  Please take the time and look at the Las Vegas Members, and matrixcams.com and let me know. I really think we can start off Great!  As you know it only takes about five minutes to set all your referring urls up with the feeds. By linking to Las Vegas Members, your members will receive the three live feeds, and the matrixcams live video feeds, you will receive 15% of !
al!
!
l upsells along with real time stats. Please consider doing business, and we will have a long business relationship.

(702)696-0602
(702)461-2411
Casey Lamasters
Computing By Design