Raid 'em, raid 'em now.

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Wed Aug 22 13:15:27 PDT 2001

>JYA may be obscure but you're just loony.

And I'm warning you it's the minerals in Texas water,
we can't help ourselves from being apes of Lyndon
Johnson, Billy Sol Estes, Steve Jackson, Judge Roy
Bean, Ike Eisenhower, George Shrub, Janis Joplin,
Governors Ma Ferguson and Pappy Lee O'Daniel,
the feces-eating Lipan Apaches, Pecos Man, and
the long-line of dust-suckers of the Big Meteor effluvia
that still blows from the toxic sand outside Monahans.

Jim Choate is a plastic honky-tonk Austinite by comparison,
all smart-ass hook-em-horns college-fucked without a
glimmer of the origin of the meteor alien brain motes he
barfs up as URLs.

Dallas and Houston, no, everything east of Big Spring,
might as well be Six Flags over OklaArkaLou. Except
San Antonio, which still has enough cultivated Mexicans
from pre-United States to make it no more useless than
Europe and Asia and, shhh, the Golden State.

Did you know that 2/3 of the daily waste removed from the
London Underground is human hair and skin flakes whipped
off the owners by swirling wind? Highly flammable. That
might be why California has so many wild fires.