Raid 'em, raid 'em now.

Aimee Farr aimee.farr at pobox.com
Tue Aug 21 22:45:43 PDT 2001

> On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Aimee Farr wrote:
> > spotlighted a tree around here, you would think it was Secret Squirrel
> > mating season. (If you know anything about raccoons and
> Crawford, Texas.)
> >
> > ~Aimee

> I know raccoons like my garbage and are creative
> about getting to it.  Does that tell me something
> about Crawford, Texas?
> MacN

Uhm, no. The SS is very pro. And that is THE DETAIL. (As for me, I figure
somebody can read my communication attributes. On second thought... *ponder*
I think a keystroke logger would be a good thing for me.) Realize the
cultural differences. A bunch of highly-educated, clean-cut professional
agents breaking into a female's house around here... it could be that some
women around here don't want to issue warrants -- they want to issue
invitations.

I have an interest in VIP privacy problems, so I'm appalled by the circus
and fanfare. I imagine they wanted some solitude -- what little they can
steal. I had a cabin in CLOSE proximity, and I didn't gawk once. All I know:
I now have take-out prime rib down the road.

~Aimee