partnership request - sorry for the last message

Jeff Dean opinemail at nitro-net.com
Tue Aug 21 11:00:29 PDT 2001

I want to resell your OPTIN Email services.

Please provide me with any information on how we can partner together. I have a large client base that is interested in doing opt-in email marketing.  We are also going to do some
heavy promoting of these services soon and would like to get the most profit for our efforts.  Our current partners have raised their rates so we are looking elsewhere for new
partnerships.

Our website www.optinemailing.com will be the primary domain for optin mail marketing. We hope to hear back from you on this. We have enjoyed
a 25% to 40% discount so far from our partners. We would prefer to have you handle all the financials for our clients and pay us a commission on
our sales.   We know that this in not always feasible.  Please give us your terms and try and work somehting out.

It would be appreciated if you could provide a capabilites list and a spreadsheet with categories and subcatgory listing the number of emails available from you.

I appologize for this email if you no longer provide these services.  Please disregard this message or pass it on to a contact who might have a need for such business.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing back from you on this proposal request for a business partnership.

Jack Walzack
Senior Consultant/Web Developer

optinemail at nitro-net.com
Phone: 1-800-699-9154