One if by WLAN, Two clicks you'll sea... Gartner's heading to Boston

ashley.pearce at gartner.com ashley.pearce at gartner.com
Tue Aug 21 01:08:13 PDT 2001

Priority Code: RA04E

Dear Joe Cypherpunk:

Imagine a wireless Internet that works better than the desktop LAN in your office wherever you need it.

With the approval of 802.11 standards, the evolution of Bluetooth, 3G wireless services, and the availability of high-performance, low-cost access equipment for homes, wireless LANs (WLANs) have leapt from theory straight into the most exciting new high-speed wireless communication technology.

Gartner's Wireless LAN Summit provides rational, unbiased and insightful research and analysis that underpin good decision making. Get on the fast track to receive immediate actionable advice, as well as information to lay down the roadwork for future results.

For vendors, location owners, infrastructure providers and user organizations alike, this event is the only objective resource today for understanding what's really going on with WLAN technology and what it means for your business.

Visit http://www.gartnerinfo.com/g.cgi/888020/31/us/wlan for more information and register today! Be sure to mention your priority code RA04E.

Save US$200 when you register with payment by October 8, 2001:
  Go to http://www.gartnerinfo.com/g2.cgi/888020/31/us/wlan
  Call Ashley Pearce at +1 800 778 1997 or +1 203 316 6757

If, for any reason, you do not wish to receive future information from Gartner via e-mail, please send an e-mail to ashley.pearce at gartner.com

If you have recently asked that your name be removed from our e-mail distribution list, please be advised that your request is being processed. We apologize for any inconvenience.