Thank You! Your Message Has Been Received

ECAREONLINE ecareonline at comcast.com
Mon Aug 20 09:34:46 PDT 2001

Hello!

This is a computer-generated response confirming that your e-mail message has been received by Comcast at Home. Please do not respond to this message. All inquiries are answered in the order they are received.

Thank you for contacting us. We will be responding to your message within 24 to 48 hours.

We ask that you do not send multiple e-mail messages (on the same subject) before you have received a response, as this can cause confusion and possibly delay our response to you.

You may be able to find the answer to your question by using our online Help. You can reach this information by visiting the @Home homepage and clicking on the Help tab.

You may also access this directly by clicking on the link below, or pasting the following URL into your browser:

http://home-help.excite.com/

For any future correspondence regarding this issue, please reference this information in your message and leave the Subject line unchanged:

The Case ID: 487595

Regards,

Your Comcast at Home E-mail Response Team