Bomb Law Reporter - special edition

Dr. Evil drevil at sidereal.kz
Sun Aug 19 18:18:01 PDT 2001

> Think they sent us to come put a stop to all the subversive code being
> written in here?

Who on this list has time to write code?  We have important things to
discuss, like what kind of explosives work best, what kind of bullets
pierce what kind of armor, and what you should grab when the Feds
break in to your house to install a keyboard bug!

(I have typed this message using the tip of my nose to avoid keyboard
timing biometric identification, and fingerprints.)