FBI Tries to Set Up Brian K. West

keyser-soze at hushmail.com keyser-soze at hushmail.com
Sun Aug 19 22:34:23 PDT 2001

At 02:28 PM 8/19/2001 -0700, John Young wrote:
>The name of the prosecuting attorney is on the plea bargain
>sent to Brian, copy below.
>
>I agree that this kind of once-okay data-mining and publishing
>will now get you Bell-jarred, CJ-jugged.

Only if identified and then only if you are U.S. property.  I wonder how many of those on this list, who profess competence in such matters and agreement with the principle, would be willing to put their skills to the test and able to succeed.
Free, secure Web-based email, now OpenPGP compliant - www.hushmail.com