Bomb Law Reporter - special edition

Aimee Farr aimee.farr at pobox.com
Sun Aug 19 03:55:12 PDT 2001

An Metet:

>     It's also rather interesting that Aimee is objecting to
> people "cowering behind remailers". On the cypherpunk list?
> On the contrary, we should all be using remailers. Someone
> seriously does need to start a node which only accepts posts
> from remailers. I'm beginning to strongly suspect Aimee as
> as troll.

Suspect? Gee, what gave me away? The A team. UNMASKED!

>      Faustine is likely another one. Interesting isn't
> it that she knows so much of what sort of software and capabilites
> the NSA and FBI have. A lot of this lately has the smell
> of classic FUD -- Fear, Uncertainty, & Doubt, the essence
> of government disinformation.

The B team. Slides in behind the A team....

Think they sent us to come put a stop to all the subversive code being
written in here?

Yes, it's true, we waited until 2001 to infiltrate your "email list" with
Jezebel Women and compromise your leaders. Our mission? To secure positions
of power and influence to prepare for the coming of "crypto-anarchy." Ah,
but we didn't count on the highly-developed counterintelligence skillset of
cypherpunk list members, much less the CPUNKOPSEC team led by An Metat. That
blew us up. You win. We give up.

If you let us go, we'll give you back your biometrics (we've got them all,
including keystroke dynamics - no, we don't need a keylogger), language
identifiers and friendship trees. We'll also release our hostages, and give
you the antidotes to our love potions -- but only in exchange for Choate.

We want to express our appreciation for the intelligence, and the ideas,
that you have provided the U.S. Government with over the years. This list
has been one of our most successful ops.

However, we discovered the list is no longer an asset. You stopped writing
code and turned into a bitch-tank full of bomb-talk and bimbo-bashing.
(We're da guvmint, we know how to make bombs, bitch and bimbo better than
you do.) You're not giving us good ideas. It's all "well-trod ground," you
see? Everything we need is in the archives. So, sadly, we must part ways,
pending certain "administrative paperwork."

~Aimee

PS: Listen to the remailer guy. He's here to help.