Bomb Law Reporter - special edition

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Sat Aug 18 09:05:09 PDT 2001

At 05:37 AM 8/18/01 -1000, Reese wrote:
>Strangely, my dignity was not offended, I think yours is.  That you
>came (heh) to Aimee's defense indicates what, exactly?

Paranoia becomes you. I didn't "come to Aimee's defense" -- I took issue
with your post. One can (indeed almost has a moral obligation to) do the
latter without engaging in the former.

As for Aimee, Tim's criticisms of her have been reasonably accurate. She,
as I have pointed out in the past, writes in strangely stilted English, has
not done standard things like reading through some of the early
cypherpunkish texts before suggesting ostensibly novel topics that have
been well-discussed here before, and so on.

The difference is that she shows promise -- her posts are becoming more
relevant and comprehensible -- and you do not and likely never will.

I expect this will be my last post in this sad, Reese-infested thread.

-Declan