Single Stock Futures is coming! Are you ready?

E Street vip at esttrading.com
Fri Aug 17 14:45:18 PDT 2001

Dear Investor,

Curious about Commodity futures markets like currencies, stock indexes, bonds and crude oil?

With the much anticipated release date of trading in Single Stock Futures on August 21st,
Jagfn.com, the internet financial television station with 7 million viewers, has asked E Street Trading.com to appear on their
station to discuss the futures markets and the huge impact that Single Stock Futures will have on the investment world !

E Street's Chief Analyst, Pat Westfall will appear live on Tuesday August 21st, 8:30 am Eastern time and we invite you to
watch Pat explain various technical methods to the markets as well as a look at how Single Stock Futures could effect your
investment portfolio.

We would love to have your input!  We would appreciate even more if you would like to call us and give us some input on
which commodities you would like Pat to discuss live on webcast TV.

If you are not already watching Jagfn.com, go to our website www.eStreetTrading.com and click on the Jagfn.com  icon – it's
easy and it's FREE.

With the release of Single Stock Futures you may never look at investing the same way again!

Please call us at 866-463-7878 and ask for Chris, Chad or Lars.

Yours Sincerely,

E-Street Trading.com