BESS's Secret LOOPHOLE (censorware vs. privacy & anonymity)

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Thu Aug 16 21:00:00 PDT 2001

Jim Choate <ravage at EINSTEIN.ssz.com> wrote :
 >As to you, the only thing I told them was you worked for Intel, made some
 >money, retired, live out in the boonies with a bunch of guns, and talked a
 >lot of crap.

When even tell them that? I know that it's easier not to talk to the
Feds when you've got a team of lawyers on your side, and I don't
really (for once) mean to pick on Jim, but I'm not sure what such
polite chitchat accomplishes. What I can imagine is how words --
"bunch of guns" -- can be twisted and used against Tim or other
cypherpunks.

-Declan