Wristwatch Reviews

mmotyka at lsil.com mmotyka at lsil.com
Thu Aug 16 19:30:32 PDT 2001

> Oh, the irony

Ain't that why someone sent it to this list?

Call the seller and say "I'm a crypto-anarchist and I want the 10%
discount." Just a marketing technique to make the customer feel like
part of a special group.

I prefer automatic watches. 200M is standard. Never been below 30M. As
for the extra dials of a chronograph, give me a break.

I like my TAG but it has not been completely reliable.

I'm told Rolex is very reliable but they're too expensive. I know of one
from 1961 that was lost waterskiing in the 70's and was found hanging
off a stump when the reservior was drained in the 80's. The original
owner still uses it.

There's a Seiko 200m Auto watch for $195. It's a bit thicker and heavier
than the TAG but I like it.

Of course a sporty Timex that will survive the pool and hot tub can be
had for $25. If it held your crypto key collection that would make the
choice easy.