Bomb Law Reporter Vol. 1 No. 1

A. Melon juicy at melontraffickers.com
Thu Aug 16 17:03:10 PDT 2001

    Amusing, Aimee -- or is it "Amusing Aimee"? But the real discussion
was about protected speech, was it not? You previously posted a piece on
"842" as if that were an actual statute forbidding the "teaching" of info
on explosives and bombs. Where is that law, actually?
    This case is about someone selling pipe bombs, something totally
different in the first place -- but protected activity under the 2nd,
nonetheless. And yes, we are aware that undercover LEO's often act as
agent provocateur. So what's your point? We also know, from the Judy
Barri case that LEO's (FBI in this case) even teach bomb making them
selves, and, quite possibly, even plant bombs in the cars of citizens
they have under surveillance, even try to kill them. So what's your
point?

bombmonger