BESS's Secret LOOPHOLE (censorware vs. privacy & anonymity)

mmotyka at lsil.com mmotyka at lsil.com
Thu Aug 16 16:13:24 PDT 2001

Jim Choate <ravage at EINSTEIN.ssz.com> wrote :
>On Wed, 15 Aug 2001, Tim May wrote:
>
>> By contrast, Jim Choate was visited by the FBI for one of the show
>> trials and offered speculations that I (Tim) am a dangerous person with
>> lots of guns and money. The court records show these depositions from
>> Choate. No such malicious help came from Declan, at least none in court
>> records.
>
>Liar, check the archives. I never said anybody was dangerous. What I did
>say was that I felt the C-A-C-L philosophy was dangerous. I stand by that.
>I believe that were the C-A-C-L philosophy to take hold the results would
>make the death counts from Nazism and Communism in this century pail in
>comparison.
>
>As to you, the only thing I told them was you worked for Intel, made some
>money, retired, live out in the boonies with a bunch of guns, and talked a
>lot of crap.

1 worked for Intel
2 made some money
3 retired
4 live out in the boonies with a bunch of guns
5 and talked a lot of crap.

1-4 you have only read about, not observed
5   is a matter of opinion

>Stand by that too.

I guess that I wonder why there was anything more to say than :

"I only know what I've read on the net and cannot testify to its
accuracy or completeness and any conclusions I've drawn from this
reading would be my opinion not facts."

with some "I don't recall" s thrown in where appropriate.

Mike