BESS's Secret LOOPHOLE (censorware vs. privacy & anonymity)

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Wed Aug 15 20:24:32 PDT 2001

On Wed, 15 Aug 2001, Tim May wrote:

> By contrast, Jim Choate was visited by the FBI for one of the show
> trials and offered speculations that I (Tim) am a dangerous person with
> lots of guns and money. The court records show these depositions from
> Choate. No such malicious help came from Declan, at least none in court
> records.

Liar, check the archives. I never said anybody was dangerous. What I did
say was that I felt the C-A-C-L philosophy was dangerous. I stand by that.
I believe that were the C-A-C-L philosophy to take hold the results would
make the death counts from Nazism and Communism in this century pail in
comparison.

As to you, the only thing I told them was you worked for Intel, made some
money, retired, live out in the boonies with a bunch of guns, and talked a
lot of crap.

Stand by that too.

            natsugusa ya...tsuwamonodomo ga...yume no ato
            summer grass...those mighty warriors'...dream-tracks

                                            Matsuo Basho

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com