BESS's Secret LOOPHOLE (censorware vs. privacy & anonymity)

Seth Finkelstein sethf at sethf.com
Wed Aug 15 18:21:42 PDT 2001

On Wed, Aug 15, 2001 at 08:17:02PM -0400, Declan McCullagh wrote:
> At one point Seth was capable of sane arguments and discussions
> without insults. This was, of course, many years ago, and now he's
> just nutty and should not be taken particularly seriously.

	I'm sorry Declan, I just can't take the cypherpunks list
seriously anymore. After you testified for Federal government
prosecutors, helping to put members in jail - not once, but twice -
and anyone still respected you, I just lost all ability to regard that
zeitgeist as other than a joke.

	There was indeed a time I could deal with Liberbabble. That
was before a certain journalist, who I helped a lot, did many things
to raise my legal risks, and justified some of it in the name of
Libertarianism (other parts were just his "character").