From Walter Bressert: New Trading Program.

Walter Bressert walter at walterbresert.com
Wed Aug 15 10:49:10 PDT 2001

Learn how to enter a market with a $200 POINT RISK, or lower, with Walter's
new 4-STEP TRADING MASTERY PROGRAM.

THEORY TO ACTUAL TRADING
This trading package not only gives you the tools to trade, but also
real-time trading with Walter during live, interactive trading sessions,
providing you with the opportunity to take what you have learned from
theory to actual hands-on application with Walter as your trading coach.

Whether you are new to cycle trading, or a previous customer that wants to
remain current on Walter_s trading techniques, this is an unsurpassed
opportunity to benefit from Walter_s latest cycle trading techniques that
will improve your timing and lower your risk exposure.

Find out if you can benefit, go to _ http://www.walterbressert.com/1234.htm

NOTE: This is a time-sensitive special offer that includes over $1200 in
DISCOUNTS & BONUSES that EXPIRES ON 8/22/01. Additional discounts may apply
to previous customers.

Regards,
Teresa Bressert
WALTER BRESSERT, INC.
Voice: 312.893.0801
Mailto:teresa at walterbressert.com
YOU CAN BUY BOTTOMS & SELL TOPS!

Important Disclaimer
http://www.walterbressert.com/disclaimer
There is a loss in trading futures

Removal Instructions:
If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, click on the email
link below. Be sure to provide your full name and email address as we have
it on file.

Mailto:Remove at walterbressert.com