Hello

Derek Belmontes ishman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 15 02:22:18 PDT 2001

Dear Friend,

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV : ''Making over half million dollars in about a years
time from your home for an investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense one time''
THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !
I RECOMMEND YOU PRINT THIS LETTER FOR EASIER READING.
Before you say ''Bull,''please read the following. This is the letter you have been hearing
about on the news
lately. Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a national weekly news program
recently devoted an
entire show to the investigation of this program described below, to see if it really can make
people money. The
show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.
Their findings proved once and for all that there are ''absolutely NO Laws prohibiting the
participation in
the program and if people can follow the simple instructions, they are bound to make some
mega
bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost.” DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF
POPULARITY &
RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER
THAN EVER.
This is what one had to say: '' Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I was approached many
times before but
each time I passed on it. I am so glad I  finally joined just to see what one could expect in
return for the minimal
effort and money  required. To my astonishment, I received total $ 610,470.00 in 21 weeks,
with money still
coming in.''
Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$
FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL
DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED! INSTRUCTIONS:
================ Order all 5 reports shown on the list below=================
For each  report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE
ORDERING
and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to
the report.
MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER
in case of
any mail problems.
=== When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5 reports. You will need
all 5 reports so that
you can save them on your computer and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X
5=$25.00.
=== Within a few days you will receive, vie e-mail, each of the 5 reports from these 5
different individuals. Save
them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people
who will order them
from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your desk in case something
happen to your
computer.
=== IMPORTANT: DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to each
report, or their
sequence on the list, in any way other than what is instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 ''
or you will lose out
on majority  of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you will also see how it
does not work if
you change it. Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter,  it will NOT work !!!
People have tried
to put their friends/relatives names on all five thinking they could get all the money. But it
does not work this
way. Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy and then nothing happened. So Do Not try
to change anything
other  than what is instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for you. Remember,
honesty reaps the
rewards!!!

1.... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement and REMOVE the name &
address of the
person in REPORT # 5. This person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt
counting their fortune.

2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5.

3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.

4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.

5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2

6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position.  PLEASE

MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY!
**** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and  save it on your
computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.
Save this on a disk as well just in case if you lose any data. To assist you with marketing
your business on  the
Internet,  the 5 reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing  information
which includes how
to send bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of  free classified ads and much more.
There are 2 Primary
methods to get this  venture going:
METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and  we will assume You
and those involved
send out only 5,000 e-mails each. Let's also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.02%
response (the
response could be much better but  lets just say it is only 0.02%. Also many people will send
out hundreds of
thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each). Continuing with this example, you send out
only 5,000 e-mails.
With a 0.02% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1. Those 10 people responded by
sending out 5,000
e-mail each for a total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.02% responded with
orders. That's 100
people responded and ordered Report # 2
Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000 e-mails. The 0.02%
response to that is
1000 orders for Report # 3.
Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5 million e-mails sent out. The
0.02% response to
that is 10,000 orders for Report # 4.
Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 (50 million) e-
mails. The 0.02%
response to that is 100,000 orders for Report # 5  THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5
EACH=$500,000.00 (half million).

Your total income  in this example is: 1..... $50 + 2..... $500 + 3..... $5,000 + 4..... $50,000 +
5.....
$500,000........ Grand Total=$555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST
POSSIBLE
LOT OF
MONEY !
REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF
5,000 YOU
MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone or half or even
1/4 of those people
mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more? There are over 150 million people on the Internet
worldwide and
counting. Believe me, many people will do just that, and more!
METHOD # 2 :  BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the net is very, very inexpensive and there are hundreds of FREE places to
advertise. Placing a
lot of free ads on the Internet will easily  get a larger response. We strongly suggest you
start with Method # 1
and add METHOD # 2 as you go along. For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail
them the Report
they ordered. That's it. Always provide same day service on all orders. This will guarantee
that the e-mail they
send out, with your name and address on it, will be  prompt because they can not advertise
until they receive the
report.
====================== AVAILABLE REPORTS====================
ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes: Always send $5 cash
(U.S.
CURRENCY) for each Report. Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed
by wrapping it  in at
least 2 sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, Write the NUMBER & the NAME
of the Report you
are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.
PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :
REPORT # 1 : ''The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the  Net'' Order
Report # 1 from: Derek Belmontes 407 E. 11th Bishop, TX 78343 USA
REPORT # 2 : ''The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the Net'' Order  Report # 2
from : Bev Waggener 3937 SW Stonybrook Dr. Topeka, KS 66610 USA
REPORT # 3 : ''The Secret to Multilevel marketing on the net'' Order Report  # 3 from:
Kevin Dodd 150 Main St. North P.O. Box #74061 Brampton, Ontario LV6 1MO
REPORT # 4 : ''How to become a millionaire utilizing MLM & the Net'' Order  Report # 4
from: Kris H. Webber Sankt Hansgade 24, 3th. Copenhagen 2200 Denmark
_
REPORT # 5 : ''HOW TO SEND 1 MILLION E-MAILS FOR FREE'' Order Report # 5
from: Loren Stone P.O. Bx 6232 Clearfield, UT 84089 USA
_
$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$
Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
=== If you do not receive at least 10 orders for  Report #1 within 2 weeks, continue
sending e-mails until you
do.
=== After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you should receive 100
orders or more for
REPORT # 2. If you did not, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.  Once
you have received 100
or more orders for Report # 2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for
you, and the
cash will continue to roll in! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name
is moved down
on
the list, you are placed in front of a different report.
You can KEEP TRACK  of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering
from you. IF
YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS
AND START
THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from
this business !!!
 FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:
You have just received information that can give you financial freedom for the rest of your
life, with NO RISK
and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED.
Do Not
change it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. This is a legitimate program that
honestly works like
a charm. If we all would open our eyes and see the possibilities, then we would understand
that we can help
each
other get rich, and live life to the fullest. You have nothing to lose, and the world to gain.
LET’S HELP EACH
OTHER. Do not delay! Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have put
your name and
address in Report #1 and moved others to #2 ...........# 5 as instructed above.  One of the
people you send this
to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and  your name will be on every one of them.
Remember though, the
more you send out the more potential customers you will reach. So my friend, I have given
you the ideas,
information, materials and opportunity to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU
NOW!

====================MORE TESTIMONIALS=========================

'' It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with  little cost to you. I
followed the simple
instructions carefully and within 10 days the money  started to come in. My first month I
made $ 20,560.00 and
by the end of third month my total cash count was $ 362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanks to
the to Internet''.
Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand
“I had received this program before.  I deleted it, but later I wondered if I should have given
it a try.  Of course,
I had no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again
by someone
else.......11 months passed then it luckily came again.....I did not delete this one!  I made
more than$490,000 on
my first try and all the money came within 22 weeks.”
Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.
ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
FINANCIAL
FREEDOM!
 If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact  the Office of Associate
Director for Marketing
Practices, Federal Trade Commission,  Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.
This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301. Per
Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S.1618,
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/S771index.html Further
transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by
sending a reply to this
email address with the word "remove" in the subject