Doggie Leathers

Doggie Leathers dggylthrs at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 18:37:11 PDT 2001

ANNOUNCING THE BRAND NEW : www.DOGGIELEATHERS.com.
At Doggie Leathers, we build beautiful, unique, custom, hand tooled fine
LEATHER dog harness sets. These beautiful one of a kind LEATHER
sets are available in FOUR RICH COLORS and feature our exclusive
"Dual Backstrap/Dual Buckled"  HARNESS, COLLAR, five foot LEAD,
two custom leather dog NAME TAGS (for collar & harness), all heavy
duty SOLID BRASS  HARDWARE, and a beautiful FREE MATCHING
LEATHER BELT for you.  Each of our harness sets is INDIVIDUALLY
HAND MADE to your dog's own measurements.  No two sets are exactly
alike !  You will not find a fine leather doggie harness like this anywhere
else in the world !
Give your dog a summer gift of beautiful, comfortable leather that will last
his life time.  Please feel free to print this message for future
reference, to bookmark and contact us through our website, and to
forward this e-mail to a "doggie friend".  Thank you,  from
http://www.DOGGIELEATHERS.com  !

REMEMBER, BIG SUMMER SALE & FREE SHIPPING ON ALL MAIL
ORDERS !

P.S.  This is NOT SPAM.  To be removed from our list, please reply with
"remove" in the subject field.  Thanks . . .