We are now hiring home job positions!

jtl at getresponse.com jtl at getresponse.com
Mon Aug 13 08:51:51 PDT 2001

Our company is now hiring home job positions. There is no previous experience required. All training is provided.
We are looking for anyone who is currently looking for a home job, full or part-time. You may choose your own schedule.

We have limited positions available. Some of the positions include earnings of $40k a year and up. This is not a home business opportunity. This is a Home job that you will begin to get paid for the minute you start working.

For job listing and applying just reply to this message or
send blank e-mail to:
jtl at getresponse.com

Home Employment Director

John Lindsey

PS: All website owners please contact me if your willing to help get the word out.
We are trying to fill positions fast! Thanks!