Any problems with LNE?

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Sun Aug 12 09:42:17 PDT 2001

I'm having problems with the lne.com node. No messages from late Thursday
through Saturday evening. Then another halt of about 18 hours until midday
Sunday. It's almost like the mail server was just dumping the messages
into a queue and not processing them for days at a time.

Until the last week, lne has been very reliable. Can anyone explain
what's going on?

-Declan