RE BOMB PLANS

Dr. Evil drevil at sidereal.kz
Sat Aug 11 13:46:20 PDT 2001

> Ditto, and it can be used to mischaracterize the list and participants.

Well put.  Whenever a reporter needs to do a story about c'punks he'll
look at the archive and see this huge thread of idiotic posts about
bombs, and he'll say, "Yup, I thought so.  Violent anti-government
terrorist wannabes."  At a rational level, that isn't true; c'punks
aren't violent anti-government terrorist wannabes.  But at a
psychological or emotional level, that's what it would look like to an
outsider.  And it's boring.

> Should some continue to persist, they might notice a sudden, and
> sharp influx of new female personalities discussing....
>
> -interior decorating tips
> -personal hygiene
> -manicures & hair styles
> -the new official colors for 2001

Hey that is a lot more interesting than talking about bombs.  At least
styles change, and have something to do with aesthetics.  Bomb stuff
is just the same boring old stuff, and it looks ugly.