Mind rape [was: Re: INTERCEPT THIS]

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Sat Aug 11 16:55:08 PDT 2001

On Thu, 9 Aug 2001, Tim May wrote:

> I agree with your sentiments, but not where I think you are going with
> this.
>
> Importantly, there is nothing in the Constitution about "memories"  have
> special protection. There is "secure in one's papers and possessions,"
> there is language about under what conditions a person may be compelled
> to testify, but there is no special protection or language about
> "memories."

As usual, mis-represent....

memories == person

                                Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and
effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated,
and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or
affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the
persons or things to be seized.

            natsugusa ya...tsuwamonodomo ga...yume no ato
            summer grass...those mighty warriors'...dream-tracks

                                            Matsuo Basho

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com