RE BOMB PLANS

Reese reeza at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Aug 11 17:31:00 PDT 2001

I held my tongue, but enough:

At 10:22 AM 8/11/01, Aimee Farr wrote:
 >> Behalf Of Dr. Evil

 >> Why are we talking about this?

Because we can.  See Descartes.

 >> There are dozens of websites and books that cover all of this.

They do not post here.

 >> It is boring.  It is pointless.

Some people are bored.  You bore me with your whining.

You don't get it, do you?

 >Ditto, and it can be used to mischaracterize the list and participants.

1 vote for moderation, check.  Crossing the street to get to the other
side can be mischaracterized.  So can using a toilet properly and then
flushing afterwards.

 >Should some continue to persist, they might notice a sudden, and sharp
 >influx of new female personalities discussing....

poontang?  here?  where?

 >-interior decorating tips
 >-personal hygiene
 >-manicures & hair styles
 >-the new official colors for 2001
 >
 >...and so on, and etc.

Check the archives Aimee, look for crossposts between cypherpunks
and the rhizome-raw list (oh, about 18-24 months ago, wild guess).

Do you think a group of happy-clappy homemakers can do better?

Reese