RE BOMB PLANS

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Aug 11 09:51:33 PDT 2001

    --
On 10 Aug 2001, at 11:48, Eugene Leitl wrote:
> Anhydrous hydrazine is toxic (and carcinogenic), and difficult
> to get. If you want to assist evolution, point people towards
> something which can be easily bought, made, and something so
> sensitive no sensible person would use.

Someone should set up a web page on that wonderful explosive made
from red phosphorus and potassium chlorate.

It is potent, and its extreme instability makes it very good in
booby traps.  It was used for this purpose in Word War I.  Its
remarkable instablity also makes applying it successfully an
intelligence test that few would pass.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     /X5G+7Pu8Mxoj4Sb6okOGetr7ktpTvtti4/NpTxq
     4/HNaSVLlHG6ydxk8eIm9TV9XlFZM0S4Q84+XIA1x