To Whom It May Concern.... Brand New 2x15 Forced Matrix In Pre Launch!

Jeff Lawik jeffax at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 10 21:29:53 PDT 2001

================
Earn and Learn
================

Free Sign Up During Pre Launch!
http://mlmdownlineclub.com/members/jeffrey14

	The MLM Downline Club officially launches on the 1st of September. We are now in pre-launch so get set, and grab a top position for FREE!
You will receive professional MultiLevel Marketing training, support, software, and access to our huge members section, jammed packed with
secret advice, ebooks, website scripts, and fantastic services like top email services and promotion tools ...

	Now bundle the whole package into a forced 2x15 level matrix, and you have an incredible opportunity to earn BIG MONEY in the best pre-
launch of 2001! MLMDC is financially backed by MLM industry leader "MLMarketing" and the lighting
fast member servers are powered by the WebSiteHosting-Service. Good partners, excellent software, training and services, and an incredibly HOT
compensation plan are only a few of the features of the new MLM Downline Club ...

http://mlmdownlineclub.com/members/jeffrey14

	Join for free right now, start building your own personal matrix and get set to earn a solid residual income AND learn the hidden secrets
of multiLevel marketing by the pros of the industry.

=========================
The Benefits Of MLMDC:
=========================

- Learn how to *REALLY* market goods and services.

- Receive software that will increase your productivity, whilst also providing you with resale options for profit.

- Earn a solid income with a 2x15 matrix compensation plan.

- Learn the "insider" secrets of successful promotion, by reading and participating in our marketing forums, moderated by some of the most
successful internet marketers of all time.

- Save more money by taking advantage of our member specials. We have worked SERIOUS discounts with a number of online firms.

- Establish a legal, solid and profitable residual income that will continue to grow with and without your help for years ...

- Consolidate your online marketing campaigns, promote other programs, and establish strong and profitable business relationships between fellow
MLM Downline Club members.

http://mlmdownlineclub.com/members/jeffrey14

It's Your Choice:

	You have read the marketing. You have a general idea of MLMDC. It is your choice now. We would love to see you at our MLMDC forums. Take a
look at the MLM Downline Club today, and change the way you market:

http://mlmdownlineclub.com/members/jeffrey14

Thanks for reading!

					Sincerely, 	Jeff Lawik