RE BOMB PLANS

Gabriel Rocha grocha at neutraldomain.org
Fri Aug 10 11:00:44 PDT 2001

,----[ On Fri, Aug 10, at 05:24PM, Eugene Leitl wrote: ]--------------
| > Sending them actual documents on Astrolite, with more details than
| > "mix fuel oil and fertilizer," may actually send them into a feeding
| > frenzy.  This is the idea, right?
|
| IANAL, can this be used as a pretense to shut the list down?

Well, I am a nobody (perhaps a new acronym, IAAN, ok, bad joke.) I'd
imagine that it would be something against whoever sends them the bomb
plans, rather than the list itself, feels kind of like them throwing a
fishing line into a huge pond and waiting for a bite, so to speak.

| > And if they are real gangsta niggaz, or real Neo-Nazis, maybe they'll
| > blow something up.
|
| I've noticed even smart novices can't follow a recipe. It's hard to
| imagine they'd manage to blow up themselves or somebody else without a lot
| of handholding.

Well, if you send someone bomb plans and it is widely documented that
you are the source of the bomb making plans, then perhaps (I guess
wildly here.) you could be held liable in some way, kind of the like the
MacGyver reference someone made awhile back about that show's accuracy
in depicting different chemical mixtures and their affects and kids
doing stupid things. Also, they could have nothing to do with Cops(tm)
of Gangsta Nigaz(tm) and they could just be stupid kids...Let the flames
roll. --gabe

--
"It's not brave, if you're not scared."