OT: Happy Fun Ball (Court)

Jim Windle jim_windle at eudoramail.com
Thu Aug 9 12:41:49 PDT 2001

On Thu, 9 Aug 2001 10:46:53    Trei, Peter wrote:

>(American products often come
>with ludicrously detailed warnings and disclaimers, due
>to our corrupt legal system)

My current favorite, which I noticed on my hand held hair dryer recently warns among other things not to use the dryer while bathing.  It seems to me that the manufacturer should be liable for the damages to the rest of us caused by any person who is prevented from removing him or herself from the gene pool by using a blow dryer while bathing.  This should also apply to that persons descendants.  Triple damages if that person or any descendant is elected to any legislative body.

Jim Windle