Remailer Phases

Joseph Ashwood ashwood at msn.com
Thu Aug 9 10:52:36 PDT 2001

Let me see if I've got your personal fantasy correct, because that's all it
is. You believe that it is best to design a protocol that is somewhat
resistant, and simply ignore it's faults. I strongly disagree, doing that is
to put it bluntly stupid. The real game is to design a protocol and make
it's strengths and weaknesses known. Anything else is just more stupidity.
And for the record, I'm far from new.
                        Joe