Remailer Phases and Joseph Ashwood's criminal behavior

Subcommander Bob bob at black.org
Thu Aug 9 10:13:14 PDT 2001

At 03:16 PM 8/8/01 -0500, Joseph Ashwood wrote:
>> Who of the current remops do you trust? Why?
>
>I don't trust any of them. I don't personally use remailers, I don't
tend to
>do things that are illegal, but if I did there are other methods that
I'd
>use.
>                    Joe

Joe, only a dipshit thinks anonymity (or confidentiality) is for
criminals[1].

You don't always give your personal info out every time you speak in
public, right?

You use envelopes, not postcards, right?

[1] stick with payphones and letters for your ransom notes and death
threats, Joe,
you'll find computers too complicated.