Remailer Phases

Ray Dillinger bear at sonic.net
Thu Aug 9 08:52:44 PDT 2001

On Wed, 8 Aug 2001, Joseph Ashwood wrote:

>I don't trust any of them. I don't personally use remailers, I don't tend to
>do things that are illegal, but if I did there are other methods that I'd
>use.
>                    Joe

Illegal?  Dude, there are much better reasons to use remailers.  I use
remailers in basically any situation where I am responsible for keeping
something confidential, or when I'm writing from an account where I
don't want to get spammed.  I don't do a damned thing illegal, I don't
think, online -- but remailers are still useful.

			Bear