IP: FBI gets cash to spend on anti-encryption research (fwd)

Mark Saarelainen cryptomjs at eudoramail.com
Wed Aug 8 17:54:25 PDT 2001

I believe that it is criminal the FBI to try to break my business communications.

I encourage all persons around the world to use the strongest encryption possible.

I am just an ordinary man who has gone through some extra-ordinary experiences in the past few years.

Markku J. Saarelainen

P.S. I recently sent my message to most representatives of the U.S. government in the Senate and Congress. I may start my political lobbying and influence program soon.

P.S. The FBI is indeed criminally involved in spying on many international enterprises and organizations. One fax from one entity to another may cost millions if not protected with the storngest encryption possible.