New Collection Directory Website Opens....

AR Management Consultants contactus at collectionsconsultant.com
Wed Aug 8 01:33:54 PDT 2001

* NEW SITE ANNOUNCEMENT

Our New Website will be Launched on 08/15/01!!!

This is a Pre-Opening Exclusive Offer to Join our New Membership Directory!

AR Management Consultants has joined forces with the largest International
Collection Agency and Attorney Directory to become:
CollectionDirectory.com

Our new company, Collection Directory.com will be the largest Collection
Agency and Attorney Directory in the country.
CollectionDirectory.com operates exclusively as a Collection Agency and
Attorney Directory focusing on attracting clients for its members.

features to our site:

* Beautiful, New Hi-tech Site
* Heightened Web Exposure and Web Presence on all Major Search Engines
* Expanded Search Capabilities-Search by Company name, Attorney Name, or any
other keywords
* Toolbox- A Free Collection Resource for Clients and Members
* Quick, Easy Search by State and City Location
* Exclusive Banner Opportunities
* Web Design and Web Hosting
* Great Prices
* And Much, Much More!!!
*
* OUR PRE-OPENING SPECIAL-
* JOIN OUR DIRECTORY TODAY (One Year Price):
$79.00 FOR 1ST LOCATION LISTING
$49.00 for 2nd listing
THIS IS A PRE-INTRODUCTORY PRICE THAT WILL NOT LAST- SO ACT NOW!

List on Current Site Today and Convert Automatically to New Website Directory
on 8/15/01.
Call Today AR Management Consultants 949 831 8755

Complete the On-line application at:
http://www.collectionsconsultant.com/CollectionAgencyDirectory.htm

Provide Payment Option and be sure to sign the Authorization.

Fax application to (949) 360-9241 or call (949) 831-8755 for Phone orders.

* Listing in our directory is fast, easy and hassle free. Just fill out the
online application and fax to 949 360 9241 including your payment option.

* Over 2500 visitors to our site each month and growing!!!

* We will list your company within 24 hours of receipt of payment.

* Due to our expanded search engine status, we are now reaching a Global
Network of Businesses.

* Link to your Website or let us create a web page for you! (No extra charge
for link to existing website. Creating a web page, reasonably priced)

* Membership is free upon the purchase of first Listing.

* Referrals are 100% Free

* Listings are by State, then City. Cost is Per Listing. You can be listed in
one area or in every state, any combination.

* Banner Advertising: Advertising your Business on our Site- now available at
reasonable prices, call for details.

* List Today and Start Tracking the Prospects!

 Call AR Management Consultants today (949) 831- 8755 27068 La Paz Road #243,
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656-3041
  http://www.collectionsconsultant.com/CollectionAgencyDirectory.htm

"This email ad is being sent in full compliance with U.S. Senate Bill 1618,
Title #3, Section 301." (Which states "A statement that further transmissions
of unsolicited commercial electronic mail to the recipient by the person who
initiates transmission of the message may be stopped at no cost to the
recipient by sending a reply to the originating electronic mail address with
the word 'remove' in the subject line.")