IMPORTANT: Please update your Oracle account

Oracle Corporation otnnews at oracle.com
Tue Aug 7 18:39:15 PDT 2001

Dear Oracle Community Member,

To help us improve our service to you and to improve security on Oracle
websites and services, Oracle is changing the way that our online
systems are accessed.  We now require a maximum of one user account per
email address.  Your email address has been identified as having more
than one user account associated with it, so we would like you to choose
which account you would prefer to use in the future.

Please note:  If you have different privileges on your different
accounts, for example Club Oracle Gold, Oracle Learning Network, or
Oracle Partner Network, these will all be consolidated into the account
you choose so that you will not lose access to any of these programs.

The process is quick and simple. Just follow these easy steps:

1. Click on this link to see a list of accounts associated with your
email address.

https://profile.oracle.com/jsp/util/duplicate_accounts.jsp?param=F27421605753BAE49C62785C5CBB6598D495E883A8D7472752FB3C7286E62883

2. Choose the account you wish to keep.
3. Click continue.

Once you have chosen your account, you'll receive a confirmation email
with your new account information.  Remember, you can always "update
your profile" at http://otn.oracle.com/admin/account/membership.html to
change your password or email address.

We apologize for any inconvenience this causes you. To show our
appreciation, once you have completed this submission, you'll gain
access to a host of Club Oracle Affiliate coupons such as:
          -$10 discount from Emusic.com
          -10% discount from Wine.com
          -30% discount on Oracle Publishing titles from Amazon.com
          -15% discount from FTD.com

Thank you very much!

Sincerely,

Oracle Corporation

To be removed from Oracle's mailing lists, send an email to:
web-reg at us.oracle.com
with the following in the message body:
REMOVE CYPHERPUNKS at TOAD.COM
STOP