cypherpunks at cyberpass.net closing

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Tue Aug 7 15:34:21 PDT 2001

On Tue, 7 Aug 2001 georgemw at speakeasy.net wrote:

> Could some helpful soul post a current list of currently working
> remailers,  ideally with some commentary as to one might be better
> than another?

http://einstein.ssz.com/cdr

It lists them as to whether they filter backbone traffic to their
subscribers or not.

> I used to use ssz,  for some reason it stopped sending me stuff,
> although I still see stuff that seems to come through there.

You probably have an ISP using a Open Relay blocking service (the
bastards). Nothing I can do about it except remove address after about the
500'th bounce :)

            natsugusa ya...tsuwamonodomo ga...yume no ato
            summer grass...those mighty warriors'...dream-tracks

                                            Matsuo Basho

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com