OFFERING FREE MONEY GRANTS

goin2winn2001 at yahoo.com goin2winn2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 03:49:43 PDT 2001

    THE WANNA BEE FOUNDATION
         Let us put the pieces together for YOU
The Wanna Bee Foundation is NOT a Multi-Level Company.
It has NO matrix or payout.
 We are not putting hundreds of thousands of people into MLM programs, not even
hundreds, only a few will get this opportunity to have a chance to become a member of
the "Wanna Bee Foundation". Your entry is voted on by the members. You are then
placed into 3 MLM companies (FREE). Only after you are in profit in at least 2 of them, are
you required to pay your monthly dues to each of the companies.
The annual fee is $29.95. Each individual company will
send you a recruiting kit after you become a member.
GUARANTEE -- We guarantee you to be in profit before you are asked to complete the
applications FOR THE INDIVIDUAL COMPANIES.
 We will mail out, at no extra cost to you, from one to three million offers a month. All
members joining from this emailer will be placed in all of your downlines, ALL THIS FOR
$29.95.
PLEASE VISIT:
http://3451691058/joinwbf
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY.

This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill HR 1910. Under Bill HR 1910 passed by the 106th US
Congress on May 24, 1999, this message can not be considered spam as long as we include the way to be
removed. Per Section HR 1910., please type REMOVE in the subject line and reply to this email. All removal
requests are handled personally and immediately

If you are accepted by the WBF, they pay your way into
all three companies (any kit fees, plus first month
fees). When you are in profit in at least two of the
three companies, you are asked to join, and then have 10
days to respond or you lose your position on the team.
As a Safelist Emailer member, they mail the WBF
information with your ID on it. You even get a copy of
the leads that your email advertisement generated
(generally between 800 to 3000 per month). You may also
use the same leads for any purpose you choose, they can
be emailed to you. Now, with each WBF member getting
from one to three million email adds sent each month,
that adds up to millions + millions of people world wide
getting our message each and every month. With this
system, getting only one one-hundredth of one percent on
the Internet, this will still put new members in each
company for YOU every month. Then, the new members will
team with you to do more mailings