"Space War"

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Mon Aug 6 11:08:20 PDT 2001

On Mon, 6 Aug 2001, Ray Dillinger wrote:

> >Check the web.
>
> I did, actually.

You checked the wrong thing; you should check the moon landing and
Congress' budget for NASA...I sent a URL to the list earlier. IF (big if)
the US ever does drop out of the treaty they will still be able to claim
the moon because ONLY the US flag was planted when it was claimed.

China has plans to have somebody up there in 2005 and potentialy a simple
moonbase by 2015. We'll see what happens...

Enjoy.

            natsugusa ya...tsuwamonodomo ga...yume no ato
            summer grass...those mighty warriors'...dream-tracks

                                            Matsuo Basho

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com