Traceable Infrastructure is as vulnerable as traceable messages.

mmotyka at lsil.com mmotyka at lsil.com
Mon Aug 6 09:41:26 PDT 2001

I'm quite aware of the attack. It's not guaranteed successful yet. If
you've paid attention to our lawyers recently it sounds like the battle
is sporadic and the outcome mixed.

Until the heavy hand wipes out remailers the fate of an individual
message is interesting. So as of even date being able to assign IP
addresses to persons and remailer nodes is not equivalent to
compromising the communications.

It's the best solution available today isn't it?