JIM DONALD IS A CANARYPUNK, was: Spoliation cites

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Aug 4 20:26:04 PDT 2001

On 4 Aug 2001, at 18:29, Sandy Sandfort wrote:
> Jimbo II has really gone off the deep end.  I've asked him
repeatedly to
> quote me directly where I have said the things he alleges that
have said.'

You have asked me once, off list.  I replied, off list.

Now I will repost that reply on the list.

    --
On 4 Aug 2001, at 14:26, Sandy Sandfort wrote:
> Show me where I took that position.

A few posts back when I pointed out that most businesses engage
in routine, regularly scheduled deletion of potentially inconvenient
records, and none of them have got in trouble for it yet, you replied
that a business that engages in that practice is like a man who has
jumped from a tall building and boasts that he has not hit anything
hard yet.

Now, however, you deny ever taking that position, indicating that
your previous position (the position that you proclaimed so
pompously and patronizingly) was a load of old bananas, which in
turn indicates that in this area of the law, you do not know shit from
beans

Whenever I ask our company lawyer a legal question, he usually
answers "That is not my area of expertise".

You should try that answer.  It will keep you out of lots of trouble.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     L/TcMqBOExR0C26MZiO0EljjnWkcbyv8XYNyS2V1
     4btCzzwGyuR3bJ/aMmwN9+Dycb01OHuOM4E4oXHm+