Security Against Compelled Disclosure

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Sat Aug 4 18:12:56 PDT 2001

On Sat, 4 Aug 2001, Bill O'Hanlon wrote:

> I looked, and I can't find the mail we exchanged, though I do remember
> exchanging mail at the time.

Spoliation!!!!!!  ;)

I don't keep 'em either.

> Spell out what it is that you think we've agreed to, and I'll report back
> with how well I intend to comply, and you can decide what you want to put
> on your homepage.

Already did...<sigh>...what traffic you get from other CDR nodes you pass
on unmodified. What happens between you and your subscribers is between
you and your subscribers and doesn't commit other CDR nodes or their
subscribers.

Really simple, how the hell you could 'forget' is pretty convenient...

(Sandy should consider selling copies of that fancy backpedaling bicycle
he has, maybe he'll share some of those mail order drugs thought they
don't seem to be helping a damn bit)

ps You're already listed as a moderated hub.

http://einstein.ssz.com/cdr

                Nature and Nature's laws lay hid in night:
                God said, "Let Tesla be", and all was light.

                                          B.A. Behrend

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com