Final Words from me about document production requirements and remailers.

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Sat Aug 4 18:04:13 PDT 2001

On Sat, 4 Aug 2001, Black Unicorn wrote:

> [...]

The British Parliament, in 1677, in order to prevent fraud arising out of
an oral agreement passed the Act for the Prevention of Frauds and
Perjuries. It requires there be specific evidence in writing of the
agreement (called a 'memorandum').

Email isn't verbal, it's written and therefore does qualify at least
peripheraly.

                Nature and Nature's laws lay hid in night:
                God said, "Let Tesla be", and all was light.

                                          B.A. Behrend

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com