JIM DONALD IS A CANARYPUNK, was: Spoliation cites

Sandy Sandfort sandfort at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 4 18:29:38 PDT 2001

Jimbo II has really gone off the deep end.  I've asked him repeatedly to
quote me directly where I have said the things he alleges that I have said.
His cowardice in failing to reproduce those requested passages (or even my
requests for the requested passages) is manifest.  Give his intellectual
dishonesty and cowardice (next, I suppose, he'll be sending his son--rolls
of quarters clenched tightly in his little fists--to do his dirty work), I
see nothing to be gained from trying to teach this particular swine to learn
how to sing.

I graciously cede the last word (which he will undoubtedly squander) to my
second-most favorite canarypunk.  Rock on, dud.

 S a n d y